British Columbia Ranches For Sale
British Columbia with a coastline of over 16,777 miles is the 3rd largest province and over half of all the province’s residents live in the greater Vancouver area.
- Surprisingly, British Columbia is well known for its vineyards having over 800 vineyards covering more than 9,800 acres including wineries.
- British Columbia also has the mildest winters of all the Canadian provinces.
- Bird lovers might consider visiting British Columbia as over 1,000,000 migratory birds use the Pacific Flyway that runs across BC from Alaska to Patagonia.
- BC is responsible for producing over 200 different commodities on over 22,000 farms and ranches.
- British Columbia farms and ranches are mostly family owned and operated. Over 90%.
British Columbia has a rich history of ranching that dates all the way back to the mid-1800s. Some of the more famous ranches include:
- 108 Mile Ranch
- Cottonwood Ranch
- Diamond S Ranch
- Gun Creek Ranch
And many more!
There are many operating guest ranches today that allow experiencing ranching in British Columbia in a less strenuous manner than the cowboys of the 1880s.
ranch jobs here.